The Spring Fair!! It’s coming!!!
Saturday 12th May 1pm-4pm!
If you’ve already been to one of our fairs then you’ll know these are lovely family friendly events, sunshine or rain with lots of old school fun and lots of free kids’ activities.
If you haven’t been before here’s 15 reasons why you should come.
1. Scoff delicious pizza made by Simon the Pizza king straight out the clay oven
2. Buy lovely healthy organic flower and veg seedlings from out plant Ssall
3. Hunt for the gnomes hidden round the garden
4. Pond dipping! Find a newt… then put it back 🙂
5. Sing along with live music from the fabulous ‘What the Folk’ who put in an heroic performance during the rains of the harvest fair (on at 2:45)
6. Make a beautiful may crown
7. Play giant games
8. Chill out in our quiet area with sensory play
9. Eat lovely homemade cakes
10. Get involved and make some noise with the junk orchestra (running 1pm-4pm)
11. Enjoy our clockwork train
12. Get your face painted
13. Make merry with the Pigsty Morris Dancers (on at 2:15)
14. Win a mini allotment starter kit in our raffle
15 Come and support a lovely local community garden.
Great so that’s decided. you’re all coming. Now tell all your friends, neighbours and family! If you’re on facebook find us, like us and share the post!
And what’s that? What else can you do you ask?? LOTS! We need cakes please! We also happily accept misshapen biscuits, simple flapjacks and anything sweet you might like to cook – and eat! and we need more volunteers on the day! Have you got a couple of hours spare you could spare to help us set up from 11am or tidy up, or help on a stall? Let me know! And be rewarded with the warm glow of knowing you’ve made a good thing a little bit better.
And see you in the garden on the 12th!
All the best
Community Project Worker
07506 905 394