The Fair! It’s nearly here! I know you’re all coming but maybe someone you know is umming and ahhing about attending with their entire family and all their friends. If so please feel free to use this list of reasons to convince them
1. Festival circuit favourite Pip’s Jukebox will be playing and singing YOUR requests…for 20p! Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid to Dr Dre and everything in between.
2. Pizza from the frog, Best Pizza in Bristol. Fact.
3. Ever admired the veg on our posters? Garlic Tony our designer will draw you… as a vegetable or fruit OF YOUR CHOICE! Get thinking.. what vegetable are you???
4. Plants to buy! Fruit bushes for a fiver! Delicious heritage salad packs! Purple mange tout! Everlasting flowers! Bargains to be had!
5. Make origami! Sculpt clay! Weave a beautiful willow crown! Find a newt!
6. A choir! Soul harmonies! Sing along classics! Beautiful folk! ….. THE PUNK BADGER!!!
7. The joy of being in the sunshine garden humming with life and laughter.
8. AND best of the best….. SPLAT THE RAT!! Yes. It’s true and quoits and giant jenga but…. SPLAT THE RAT! Woooooo!
You make our events lovely so please come we’d love to see you. Also there is still time to volunteer! Donate plants or bake cakes or give some time on the day! Go waaaaan! We need you!
See you at the fair!